1. REGISTRATION: Campers must register at the store upon arrival. Campers that
have visitors should inform them that each person will be charged a daily admission
fee of $5.00.
2. ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE: Daily. Weekly, and monthly
rates cover 2 adults with up to 4 children under the age of 14 per site, 1 recreation
vehicle or 1 tent and 1 vehicle per site. Extra vehicle is $5.00 per day/
Extra adult is $5.00 per day/ Extra child is $1.00 per day/ Extra tent is
$10.00 per day. NO REFUNDS- NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. PETS: NO PET ALLOWED IN CABINS.
There is a $5.00 per day fee for pets in campsites. Pets are to be
leashed at all times. Do not leave your pets unattended or allow them to
bark or annoy others. Pets are NOT PERMITTED ON THE BEACH AREA
from the dock to cabin 4. Please clean up after your pets.
4. CHECK IN OR OUT TIME: Check out, or re-registration is 12:00 NOON.
Special arrangements for a later check out may be arranged prior to 12:00
NOON, if the site is not reserved for that day.
5. SWIMMING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. BE CAREFUL!
6. BOAT DOCK: Moorage $10.00 per day for registered guests. No one is
permitted on the dock after 10.00 pm. No diving, swimming, sunbathing. Or
fishing off the dock.
7. RESTROOMS: When you check in you will receive a card for the bathrooms,
there is a $2 refundable fee for each card. Please try to keep the restrooms
clean for the next person. The restrooms will be closed for a short time
each day for cleaning. We have chemical toilets stationed in the park for
8. SPEED LIMIT: Please observe the 5 mile per hour speed limit.
WATCH FOR CHILDREN!!!
9. NO FIREARMS: The use or brandishing of ANY WEAPON in the park will mean dismissal.
10. QUIET HOURS: Please observe quiet hours between 10:00pm. to 7:00am. The
game room closes at 11:00pm. All children must return to their campsite
unless accompanied by an adult.
11. MOTORCYCLES, ATV'S, MOPEDS ECT: May not be ridden in the park.
12. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS DUE TO ACCIDENT, FIRE OR THEFT.
13. FIRES: Fires are permitted in FIRE PITS ONLY. During dry season we are
subjected to Forest Service Regulations. Please do not put garbage in fire
pits. Please extinguish fire before leaving. Please do not move fire pits or
14. SANITARY DISPOSAL STATION: This service is free to registered overnight guests.
15. CANCELLATION POLICY: A deposit it required to guarantee your reservation.
Refunds will be made ( less a $5.00 handling charge ) if cancellation is in our
office 7 days prior to reservation date, 14 days notice required for Memorial, July 4th
and Labor Day weekends. 14 days notice required for cabins; 30 days notice for
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW OUR WISHES. WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL
ENJOY YOUR STAY IN OUR CAMPGROUND. WE APPRECIATE BEING NOTIFIED OF ANY
SITUATION OR CONDITION THAT NEEDS OUR ATTENTION.
SWIMMING, FISHING MARINA, CAMPING, CABINS, LAUNDRY, HOT SHOWERS, STORE